List of exhibitors
Categories (for Guided Tours to the Exhbition)
- Technologies that can help you stay fit or get in shape, physically as well as cognitively. Focus is on technologies that will empower the end users to master their own lives; that will make it easier for staff and relatives to supervise and help; that will help service providers support the needs of the end users.
- Safety and security
- Technologies that can detect if a person has fallen; that help you avoid falling; that help you to locate a person who has gone missing; that allow you to call for assistance if you are in need of help or that help you to feel safe and calm.
- Active Daily Living, Work and Communication
- Technologies that will make it easier for you to lead an independent life; that will help you in your work or that can be used for communication with friends and relatives.
- Health Care
- Technologies that are aimed at health care professionals and will help them in their work when supervising patients or helping people in their own homes.
- R&D and Education
- Research programs or educations that are aimed at innovation and cross-sectorial collaboration or information about AAL and end users and their needs.